Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Not for me but.......

The about information for this DigsMagazine states that it is written for post college and pre-parenthood quasi adults. Well I have read some of the articles, found some craft projects, some really interesting recipes and I am really don't fit their readership bill.
I will probably spend some more time this weekend reading more what this site is about. I like the one article about how the lady is living without a TV I am all for that just don't take my computer or my radio and all is good. The real Ragu recipes is wonder I hate it when I feed my family jar sauce but find it easier at times to do so.
This all came about today because I was looking for duvet/comforter covers and this site came up well they had how to make one. I like the idea of making it and their directions were simple. Which ever if you get a chance you must check it out it is some thing different of a website.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?