Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Easter Shopping

Since Easter has become the "new" Christmas I asked my boys what would they like Alex said he is to old for a basket. Since when is 16 to old for a basket? Well I always wanted a basket because I LOVE chocolate. He suggested a card with money. LOL Oh we are a really teenager now. So now he and his brother both are getting a card with some money and yes a bunny I had to stop at Esters and get some candy. Just one bunny to attach to the card. It will help me get through the fact they don't need or want baskets any longer.
Karley now on the other hand is not getting a basket either. She is getting a Easter bag with an outfit for her Monkey a card with money and some candy. That is it Easter is easy.
Now if I could only make my Christmas shopping this easy I would not be stressed out.

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner on Sunday I have the basic stuff. It is the "meat" I need to figure out. I really don't want a ham. I am thinking about a couple of good steaks. Oh on the grill. Z Man could grill those bad boys right up. Just might do it. Gonna talk to the boys to see what they think.

Well tomorrow is Monday I must go to bed. It will be a long day and I am really tired.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?