Monday, February 14, 2005

 

I hate today

I hate this day. Not because it is Valentines Day ok maybe it has something to do with it. It is a reminder of how love sucks. Just seems that no matter what I do me and relationships just don't get along. Today was the day 16 years ago when my ex and I got our marriage license. We were on the local news (ha 3 secs of fame). He thought it would be a great way to remember the day we got our license, little did we know that we would end of divorced.
Today JP and I are fighting guess it is all my fault, I woke up this morning. So folks probably no gratitude tonight not feeling any right now. The rain finally came so maybe I can get some relief from the pain I am in. I am feeling the pinch today. I just want to hide so today is a good day to clean out my room and finish the freaking laundry. Don't know what my "visitor" will be doing it is raining and you can't work when it is raining. Oh he pissed me off with this visitor crap....
Alex left his money at home today so he could not get his gf flowers which is ok he got her a nice bear and a card a 16yr old does not need anything more. Zack Oh I love this kid he was cute this morning. He gave me a hugh hug and told me to have a great day and he loves me. I told him to have a great day too he said he will because he does not have a gf and it makes life easier that way. Ha advice from a 14 yr on V Day. He was cute. I love my boys they are my world and yet I have not been that great of a mom lately. I have made plans to take them to see the new Van Disel (sp) movie just us, just like we use to. Can't wait for March to get here. ok that is all for now folks. Must move on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?